07 November 2021
November 7 is N7 Day, and the BioWare Gear Store has planned something special for Mass Effect fans. This year, the spotlight goes to the Pathfinders with the release of the Mass Effect N7 Helmet – Andromeda Variant, a wearable 1:1 scale replica of an in-game item, complete with LED lights, now available for pre-order at $130 USD.
GET THE QUICK FACTS
· Product Name: Mass Effect N7 Helmet – Andromeda Variant
· Retail: $130 USD
· Launch Date: November 07, 2021
Detailed replica of the Pathfinder Alec Ryder’s N7 Helmet
· Based on an in-game item from Mass Effect: Andromeda
· Dark grey paint except for light grey N7 insignia
· Carbon fiber-textured details
· Light weathering and distress effects
With LED light effects
· White lights illuminate the visor and accents on the sides and back
· Powered by 2x AA batteries (not included)
· 1:1 scale
· Fits up to an XL helmet size
· Size: Approx. 14.5 x 10.20 x11.40 in (368.3 x 259.08 x 289.56 mm)
· With inner adjustable straps to keep it in place
Ships in 2 waves
· Wave 1 Ship Date: February 2022
· Wave 2 Ship Date: March 2022
· Ship dates are estimates. We cannot guarantee ship dates due to the issues surrounding COVID. If ship dates change, we will notify you as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
600 years after the events of the original Mass Effect trilogy, a new hero arrives in a different galaxy. In Mass Effect: Andromeda, you are either Scott or Sara Ryder and play the role of Pathfinder, tasked with leading the human race into the next great frontier.
The role of Pathfinder is handed down to you by your father, Alec Ryder. And the N7 helmet that once belonged to him can now be yours to wear—in the game and in real life.
The Mass Effect N7 Helmet – Andromeda Variant is a 1:1 scale replica of Alec Ryder’s N7 breather helmet, which he customized for biotic specialization.
While the original Mass Effect trilogy’s Commander Shepard sported the helmet with in black, red, and white, Ryder Sr. prefers his to be dark grey except for a white N7 badge on either side.
From the very first glance, you’d notice the carbon fiber details in the design. Upon closer inspection, you’d find that the helmet has sustained some light weathering: scuffs and scratches that add to its story as a piece of armor and an heirloom handed down to the next generation.
This level of detail and faithfulness to the game is possible because the helmet was created using the N7 breather helmet’s actual in-game 3D asset.
Now let’s have a look at what truly gives the helmet that sci-fi touch: in-built white LED lights. Switch them on to see the visor’s blue color more vividly. Powered by 2x AA batteries (not included) they also illuminate a few accents on the helmet’s front, sides, and back.
The helmet’s approximate dimensions are 14.5 x 10.20 x11.40 in (368.3 x 259.08 x 289.56 mm). Inside, it is fitted with adjustable straps that can accommodate up to an XL head size.
From the Milky Way through the Charon Mass Relay to Andromeda, Alec Ryder has made his mark in history. Now, as the new Pathfinder, it’s your turn to take the helm.
Pre-order your Mass Effect N7 Helmet – Andromeda Variant at the BioWare Gear Store. It retails at $130 USD and will ship in two waves, first in February 2022, then in March of the same year.